Get your copy of Considering Contracts
Buy Now for AUD 28
Subscribe to the Energy Ramblings Newsletter and receive a discount off the purchase of Considering Contracts.
Considering Contracts is an ebook aimed at assisting project developers, engineering consultants and other renewable energy stakeholders to identify and navigate technical risks that may exist in fully wrapped engineering, procurement and construction contracts.
Each chapter provides a useful and quick list of checks to carry out before entering into any EPC contract.
Chapter topics include:
- The works: engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning
- Employer requirements/specifications
- Contract variations and design amendments
- Defects and warranties
- Programmes, milestones and contract price and payment schedules
- Completion certificates
- Delay and performance liquidated damages
- Quality and inspections
- Testing and commissioning
- Construction management
- Employer’s obligations
- Other technical contractual clauses
- Contract administration
You will get a PDF ebook for download.
For more information on the book, contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.